There is a lot that goes into owning a Recreational Vehicle. But one of the biggest responsibilities of the RV owner is finding a place to store their RV.
At Security Self Storage, we are your source for the best RV storage in Madison, WI. Why Security Self Storage? We have decades-long experience in the self-storage industry. Our professional and friendly office management team is happy to help with any problem. Plus, we are known for keeping our facility in tip-top shape.
If you are looking for great RV storage, you need to contact Security Self Storage today.
Benefits of RV Storage
Most RVs are quite large. It can be hard to find a good place to store them, especially if you live in a community governed by a homeowner’s association. Many HOAs prohibit RV owners from parking them in driveways.
In addition to keeping you from getting in trouble with your HOA, here are a few more reasons to love RV storage.
– Access is easy. At Security Self Storage, you will always have access to your RV. We provide easy, drive-up access to all of our units. Our gate hours are 5 a.m. to 11 p.m., so you have ample time to access your RV.
– 24/7 security. Our Security Self Storage facility in Madison is 100% fenced-in. Only those with authorization are allowed in through the gate. Plus, we have a video surveillance system constantly monitoring the area.
– Enough space, no matter the size of your RV. We offer a variety of spot sizes for RVs (these are described in detail below). Therefore, finding a large enough storage site will never be a problem when you use Security Self Storage.
RV Storage Spaces
All of our RV storage is outdoors. We offer a variety of spaces for RVs and other vehicles. Our outdoor storage spaces come in the following sizes.
– Less than 10×15: For a small trailer or popup camper.
– Less than 10×20: For a small boat or trailer.
– 10×30: For a boat, tandem axle trailer, or small RV.
– 11×25: For a boat, tandem axle trailer, or small RV.
– 12×40: For a large RV or trailer.
Call our office to learn about the availability of these outdoor storage spaces.
Typical RV sizes
To understand what size of RV storage space you need, you need to know what type of RV you own. There are four main types of RV. Each type is associated with a particular size. These are
– Class A: These range from 21-45 feet long and are the largest RVs on the market.
– Class B: These range from 17-19 feet long and are the smallest RVs on the market.
– Class C: These range from 20-31 feet long and are the medium-sized RVs.
– Towed: These include pop-ups, travel trailers, and 5th wheels. These come in a variety of sizes.