Automobiles need storage, too. Just as you may want to store RVs, boats, and household items, you may want to consider using Security Self Storage to store an extra vehicle. Most communities do not like homeowners storing vehicles in their yards. And many HOAs will not allow homeowners to store too many vehicles outside a garage.
You may have a classic or rarely used car that you don’t have room for and don’t want to sell. That is where self-storage can help. At Security Self Storage, we offer a variety of indoor and outdoor auto storage units for your convenience. Contact us today to learn more.
Benefits of Auto Storage
There are many benefits to storing your vehicle with Security Self Storage.
– Security: Our Madison facility is completely fenced and gated. We also provide 24/7 video surveillance as well. No one will have access to your vehicle except you.
– Cleanliness: At Security Self Storage, we put a lot of effort into keeping our facility clean and pest-free. Our state-of-the-art steel roof and raised entryways keep water and pests out. Whether outside or inside, your vehicle will be safe and clean in our facility.
– Accessibility: All of our storage units have drive-up access. Just pull up to the unit and drive-in. There is no need for fancy maneuvers to get your auto into your unit. Access is convenient and available:
Auto Storage Spaces
We offer a number of auto storage units. We have both covered, indoor storage units and outdoor storage units available. Our office can provide you more up-to-date information about availability. The auto units we offer include the following.
Covered, Indoor Storage Spaces
– 10×20: Our covered 10×20 unit is about the size of a one-car garage. It will hold a small to mid-size sedan comfortably.
– 10×25: A 10×25 unit is slightly larger than a one-car garage. It will fit most pickups, SUVs, and vans.
– 10×30: The largest vehicles, such as heavy-duty trucks, will need our largest covered space.
Outdoor Storage Spaces
– 10×20: As in our covered storage, a 10×20 outdoor space will fit most small to mid-sized sedans.
– 10×30: You will want to lease a 10×30 space for small to mid-sized trucks, SUVs, and vans.
– 11×25: Larger trucks, SUVs, and vans will fit best in a 11×25 space.
– 12×40: These largest outdoor spaces are typically reserved for large RVs or trailers. However, extra-large vehicles may fit best in them as well.
Auto Storage FAQs
- Covered vs. Outdoor Storage.
Covered auto storage will protect your vehicle from the elements. With covered storage, you will not need to worry about the harsh Wisconsin winters. No snow, ice, salt, or wind will damage your vehicle. Outdoor auto storage is a more economical option for those looking to store their vehicle for less.
- Do you have units that fit vehicles and other items?
Yes. If you want to store a vehicle and other items, we recommend our 10×25 or 10×30 units. However, the size of the vehicle will determine how much extra you can fit.